Not applicable to every subsidiary. Please contact your local Exalta B2B sales person to see which is applicable and available.
It is the user’s responsibility to ensure that the product is used in accordance with the manufacturer’s guidelines detailed in the instruction manual, supplied with the product, failure to do so will invalidate the warranty.
Warranty Terms & Conditions:
- Warranty is confined only to the first purchase of the Exalta product & is non-transferable.
- Proof of purchase (i.e. bill of sale, invoice or purchase receipt) along with corresponding model and/or the serial number of the unit must be presented when requesting service under warranty& also registered on Exalta through mobile app.
- Repairs under warranty shall be carried out by authorized service personnel only. The details of centralized help lines are as below 1800 419 9796
- In case of repairs or replacement of any part/s of the unit, this warranty will thereafter continue and remain in force only for the unexpired period of the warranty. Replacement of parts would be purely at the discretion of ITPL alone. In case the replacement of the entire unit is being made, (subject to the sole discretion of ITPL), the same model shall be replaced and in the event such model has been discontinued, it shall be replaced with the model equivalent as deemed by ITPL.
- In event of repair ITPL shall endeavor to use new parts however in any case fresh parts are not available then ITPL will have every right to use refurbished parts. The warranty on Replacement model / Refurbished part shall remain in force only for the unexpired period of the warranty based on original purchase.
- Although the information (specifications, contacts etc.) was correct at the time of printing, anything in user’s manual is subject to change without prior notice.
- For units installed beyond municipal limits of the jurisdiction of company’s Authorized Service Center, on-site warranty is not applicable and it is the responsibility of the customer to contact the nearest authorized service center and bring the unit to the authorized service center at its own cost and risk. All expenses incurred in collecting the units or parts thereof from the company’s authorized service center, as well as expenses incurred in deputation of service personnel/technicians towards conveyance and other incidentals etc. will be borne by the customer. Local Charges for transportation and handling charges may vary from location to location. Customers are advised to verify beforehand.
- The company or its Authorized Service Center reserves the right to retain any part/s or component replaced at its discretion, in the event of a defect being noticed in the equipment during warranty period. Where a warranty is provided the product or part replaced becomes the property of ITPL.
- While the company will make every effort to carry out repairs at the earliest, it however is made expressly clear that the company is under no obligation to do so in a specified period of time.
- If any colored internal or external components are replaced, there will be commitment to ensure that the shades match with the original or other components. The replaced shades, patterns, tints may vary from the customer’s unit due to continuous usage of the unit. Any matching components changed at customer’s request will be on chargeable basis except the component which is actually needed.
- Exalta product related literature i.e. catalogues, specifications, technical data, drawings, or similar material provided by Exalta (whether in writing or made orally by Exalta or its agents) are for identifying Exalta products or may be as a reference guide and shall not be considered as a warranty nor indicate actual condition.
- This warranty will automatically terminate on the expiry of the warranty period as specified above, irrespective of whether Exalta product was used or not for any time during the warranty period for any reason.
- In case of any unpredicted situation and spares not being available, Exalta prevailing depreciation policy (subject to the sole discretion of ITPL& could be change without prior notice) will be applied on the product as a solution.
- No Dealer/Distributor/Retailer has authority to vary the terms of above warranty.
- Only courts in state of Delhi and places where ITPL has its branch office shall have the jurisdiction for settling any claims, disputes arising under the warranty.
- Damage or Failure caused by unauthorized modification or alteration or if it is used for other than the intended purpose.
- The unit shall be operated with variation of ±5% of rated voltage at 50Hz – 60Hz. Any failure due to voltage / fluctuation beyond specified tolerance will not be covered under warranty.
- Consequential or resulting liability, damage or loss to property or life arising directly or indirectly out of any defect in the Exalta product. The company’s obligation under this warranty shall be limited to repair of defective parts only under the warranty period.
- Labor charges will be paid by the customer during out of warranty period.
- Damage caused by transportation and handling, including scratches, dents, chips, and/or other damage to the finish of your product, unless such damage results from defect in materials or workmanship and is reported within fifteen (15) days of purchase.
- Cleaning of the unit/parts, adjustments, general explanations are not to be considered as defects.
- On removal, tampering or alteration of any identification labels on the machine or any of its components.
- Product issues due to deficient signal reception or set up adjustments.
- If the product has not been installed, operated, maintained or used in accordance with the instructions and / or specifications given in the Operating Instruction Booklet provided with the product.
- To any failure, to the extent that the failure is not a failure of the Product to perform in accordance with its specifications.
- The warranty card is not completed properly at the time of purchase.
- Any defects, damage, malfunction or failure resulting from alterations, accident, misuse, fire, liquid spillage, miss-adjustment of controls, use on an incorrect voltage, power surges and dips, thunderstorm activity, acts of God, voltage supply problems, tampering or unauthorized repairs by any persons, use of defective or incompatible accessories, exposure to abnormally corrosive conditions, improper installation, repair or maintenance or entry by any insect, vermin or foreign object in the Product. Improper repair includes use of parts not approved or specified by ITPL.
- Damage or missing items to any display, open box, discounted or refurbished product.
- Warranty will be void if customer gets the product repaired from unauthorized dealer/person.
- Warranty is not valid in case the serial number is deleted defected or altered.
- In case the proof of purchase doesn’t bear the corresponding model and/or the serial number of the unit.
- Warranty doesn’t cover any compatibility and connectivity issue.